Computers are an extremely important part of modern life. Whether at home or in the office, each and everything we do seems to revolve around the computer. Unfortunately, computers aren’t flawless and sooner or later, you will most probably run into an issue that you just can’t seem to resolve by yourself. If you ever find yourself in such a predicament, just give us a call.
We are staffed by a team of technical support specialists who have an average experience of more than 5 years. Before being employed by us, the candidates are asked to give certain tests that analyze not just their technical skills, but their knowledge as well. After selection, they are put through an in-house training program to certify that they are up to speed with the latest in computing technology.
Even if you think that your problem is hardware related, give us a call. Many issues that seem to be related to hardware could actually be caused by a software problem. If your problem does turn out to be a genuine hardware issue, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
Listed below are just some of the computer-related issues our tech support experts can solve with the greatest of ease:
- Computer optimization
- Updating the operating system
- Driver installation
- Computer maintenance
- Data integration
- Assimilation with smartphones and other portable devices
- Data backup and recovery
- Recovering a computer after a software/hardware failure
- Connecting multiple devices
- Help with setting up a secure wired or wireless network
- Setting up file and hardware sharing over networks
- Setting up multiple user accounts
- Limiting access of data to only authorized users on a single machine